Value Added Services
We provide access to virtually all insurance and administration markets
Alamo Insurance Group offers its Business Partners the opportunity to benefit from the combined experience of a professional staff of employees who perform services not offered by other agencies. In addition, we have a wealth of resources available to us through several national affiliations.
We will develop a customized strategic plan that defines your objectives and outlines the actions needed to fulfill those objectives. Our strategic planning services ensure an organized, complete approach to fulfilling your benefits needs.
We pride ourselves on the level of service we provide. All of our Business Partners are assigned a team of specialists dedicated to their needs. Each partner accesses our team through a single point of contact, so that working with Alamo is seamless and easy.
the Added Value we bring to you
- Leading-edge technology to provide you with the latest data analysis, communication, and human resources administration tools.
- Access to professional actuaries to assist with calculations critical to your employee benefits plans.
- Employee claim data analysis to show you how and where to adjust your plan design to save money.
- Current up-to-date knowledge of state and federal legislative developments in insurance and employee benefits.
- Personalized web sites to supplement your proprietary intranet system and aid you with plan administration, legislative compliance, and communication.
- Legislative Guides containing comprehensive information about federal legislation such as COBRA, HIPAA Privacy Rules, FMLA, HRA, HSA, FSA, and Section 125.
- Effective employee communication materials, from employee meetings to payroll stuffers, and informative brochures about employee benefits and wellness.
- Web-based tools for a complete employee communication system that helps you improve communication, increase productivity, streamline processes, and save money for your human resources department.
- Access to Pharmacy Benefit Managers specializing in pharmacy benefits strategies and negotiations.